(BART) Basic Arrhythmia Recognition Training
28910 Rancho California Rd. Suite 204
Temecula, CA 92590
We offer two ECG courses. This is the entry level course, also called (BART) Basic Arrhythmia Recognition Training. Our other course is an EKG Refresher course for RN's.
Entry Level EKG Course - (BART) Basic Arrhythmia Recognition
- American Heart Association: All our classes are fully accredited by the American Heart Association and you receive an AHA accredited certification the same day you successfully complete the course.
- Books: An AHA textbook is necessary for class. If you order a book, you can pick it up right before class starts. If you requested your book to be mailed, please call us at (951) 699-5744 to confirm shipping. Please allow at least 5 days for delivery. A shipping and handling fee will be added to the price. Taxes are already included in the book price.
- What materials must a student have to take either the ACLS, PALS, ECG, or BLS classroom course?
To take one of the above courses, each student must have access to his/her own ACLS, PALS, ECG, or BLS Provider Manual before, during, and after class.
- Cancellations:We offer credit only, no refunds. Any credit requests must be submitted in writing prior to scheduled class date directly to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescheduling fees apply. Learn More.
- Receipt: Please bring a copy of your receipt with you to class. If you are taking a renewal course, please have your current card with you.