Long Beach Online PALS Certification
4698 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite D
Long Beach, CA 90804
Located behind Big 5 Sporting Goods store
Purchase the skills assessment portion and the access key for the online course below.
- American Heart Association: All our classes are fully accredited by the American Heart Association and you receive an AHA accredited certification the same day you successfully complete the course.
- Books: An AHA textbook is necessary for class. If you order a book, you can pick it up right before class starts. If you requested your book to be mailed, please call us at (951) 699-5744 to confirm shipping. Please allow at least 5 days for delivery. A shipping and handling fee will be added to the price. Taxes are already included in the book price.
- What materials must a student have to take either the ACLS, PALS, ECG, or BLS classroom course?
To take one of the above courses, each student must have access to his/her own ACLS, PALS, ECG, or BLS Provider Manual before, during, and after class.
- Cancellations:We offer credit only, no refunds. Any credit requests must be submitted in writing prior to scheduled class date directly to our email at email@example.com.
No Show students may reschedule for a $20.00 service fee.
- Receipt: Please bring a copy of your receipt with you to class. If you are taking a renewal course, please have your current card with you.