Long Beach BLS / CPR Certification
4698 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite D
Long Beach, CA 90804
Located behind Big 5 Sporting Goods store
Instructor is bilingual. The class will be delivered in English and the instructor can assist Spanish speaking students.
Classes are also available in Temecula, Rancho Mirage and Albany / San Francisco. We will also come to you any time, any place. Call 951-813-5488 for a quote and more information on special group rates.
If you order a book, it will be given to you at the day of the class.
- American Heart Association: All our classes are fully accredited by the American Heart Association and you receive an AHA accredited certification the same day you successfully complete the course. An AHA textbook is necessary for class.
- Books: If you order a book, you can pick it up right before class starts. If you requested your book to be mailed, please call us at (951) 699-5744 to confirm shipping. Please allow at least 5 days for delivery. A shipping and handling fee will be added to the price. Taxes are already included in the book price.
- What materials must a student have to take either the ACLS, PALS, ECG, or BLS classroom course?
To take one of the above courses, each student must have access to his/her own ACLS, PALS, ECG, or BLS Provider Manual before, during, and after class.
- Cancellations:We offer credit only, no refunds. Any credit requests must be submitted in writing prior to scheduled class date directly to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescheduling fees apply. Learn More.
- Receipt: Please bring a copy of your receipt with you to class. If you are taking a renewal course, please have your current card with you.